SUMMIT is one of the market's leading suppliers of quality range hoods, with solid construction and a wide selection of choices for every kitchen. The H1600 series features our most versatile convertible range hoods that can be used with top or rear venting and easily converted into non-vented (recirculating) mode. These hoods offer the features all customers want, including a two-speed fan, switchable light, and aluminum-charcoal filter. The H1620B is a 20 inch wide range hood made in a black finish. Additional units are available in stainless steel, white, and bisque and come in 24, 30, and 36 inch widths to match most ranges. All SUMMIT range and shell hoods are made in the U.S.A.
- Designed to match 20 inch ranges; also available in 24, 30, and 36 inch widths
- White, bisque, and stainless steel also available in same size
- Use top or rear venting or convert into non-vented recirculating mode
- Variable speed for more venitlation options
- Switchable light offers more convenience in your kitchen
- Provides thorough filtering to reduce odors
- Solidly constructed for years of use
- Additional sizes can be specially ordered (minimums apply)
|Height of Cabinet
||5.0" (13 cm)
||20.0" (51 cm)
||18.0" (46 cm)
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||15.0 lbs. (7 kg)
||17.0 lbs. (8 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.